Taking a screenshot in macOS actually could not be easier. What you’ll be able to’t, no less than by default, is to take a screenshot on a delay – in the meanwhile you may wish to really full an motion (like hitting the play button, for instance) earlier than you snap the display seize. .
Though not accessible by default — aside from utilizing Quicktime to make a display recording video after which taking a nonetheless picture from it — you’ll be able to obtain what you are in search of with Terminal instructions. This command, when executed, permits you to screenshot something with a delay of 5 or 10 seconds.
To get what you are in search of, simply change the time (T15=15 seconds), file title and site to your liking.
Enable entry to report display
1) click on on apple icon to open the menu.
2) Within the menu, choose System Preferences.
3) In System Preferences, Choose Safety & Privateness,
4) Within the left pane, Scroll down to seek out Display screen Recording,
5) Within the Privateness tab, select terminal,
Run command to report display
1) Click on on Finder Icon to open the Finder window.
2) In purposes, search terminal,
3) Within the search outcomes, select terminal,
4) Within the terminal window, Kind Screencapture -C -T15 Desktop/ScreenCap.png.
5) Press Enter to run the command.
Be aware: Reduce the terminal window in order that the screenshot would not seize it.