- Xiaomi led the market in Q2 2022 (April-June) with 38% share.
- Tapo recorded the very best year-on-year progress of 153% and secured the second place with 27% share in Q2 of 2022.
- Imou took third place with a 9% stake pushed by its Ranger chain.
- EZVIZ maintained its place within the prime 5 checklist for the third consecutive quarter.
New Delhi, Boston, Toronto, London, Hong Kong, Beijing, Seoul, Buenos Aires – August 5, 2022
In line with the most recent analysis by Counterpoint, India’s good house safety digital camera market grew by 116% year-on-year and seven% QoQ within the second quarter (April-June) of 2022. Good House IoT Service, This progress was pushed by elevated shopper curiosity, higher concern for security, a shift from conventional safety cameras, and the promotion of selling of manufacturers by way of reductions and promotions.
Commenting on market traits, Analysis Analyst Varun Gupta mentioned, “The rising shopper curiosity in good house safety cameras is the results of a wide range of components, together with ease of use, availability and affordability of good options. Customers are extra involved about safety inside their premises, and these gadgets present such options. which helps them to observe their environment.The worth of those gadgets has been the important thing to the success of the good digital camera market as many of the manufacturers
From a model perspective, Gupta mentioned, “The market appears consolidated as the highest three manufacturers garnered 74% share in Q2 2022. A push in the direction of offline retail channels by main manufacturers corresponding to Xiaomi, EZVIZ, Imou, Qubo and CpPlus WS. Safety Digital camera 360hey By Xiaomi within the second quarter of 2022 is the best-selling mannequin for the model and within the general market. Tapo posted the very best annual progress in Q2 of 2022 as a result of its large portfolio and value-for-money choices. The emu jumped to 3rd place within the second quarter of 2022, from fifth within the second quarter of 2021, pushed by inexpensive merchandise within the 2,000-INR 2,500 ($25-$32) value band. Extra manufacturers deal with creating shopper consciousness by way of offline channels. Nevertheless, many of the gross sales have been nonetheless performed on-line. ,
Commenting in the marketplace outlook, senior Analysis Analyst Anshika Jain “The good house safety digital camera market is predicted to develop by over 50% in 2022 as manufacturers proceed to make these gadgets accessible offline, particular low cost schemes and launch of value-for-money gadgets. As well as, we additionally anticipate the entry of recent manufacturers to make their place on this untapped market. When it comes to purposes, from working professionals following the routine of make money working from home throughout the pandemic to work in places of work once more The indoor safety digital camera market will see a increase as a result of demand to launch. The safety of senior residents may even enhance the demand.’
“The most important obstacle to mass adoption of those cameras is an absence of shopper consciousness. In an effort to higher market these merchandise, manufacturers need to deal with establishing expertise zones and offering some kind of bundled providing with different good house merchandise. There’s a must be targeted,” Jain mentioned.
- Xiaomi Shipments doubled within the second quarter of 2022 as a result of elevated demand for house safety cameras and improved model outreach by way of promotional occasions. Xiaomi is planning to carry new SKUs within the present value section and has include Xiaomi Digital camera the viewers, a helpful and easy standalone laptop computer digital camera app for MS Home windows. It permits customers to document movies, take snapshots and multi-camera views on a single display.
- tapo TP-Hyperlink jumps to second place once more after Q2 2021 27% share, The model has persistently targeted on the web market and its C200 system has been the best-seller for the model in latest quarters.
- imou by Dahua Applied sciences a . reached third place with 9% share for the primary time. The Ranger collection of indoor cameras has been its hottest collection. The gadgets supply AI human detection and good monitoring for higher management of the indoor atmosphere.
- Ezviz by Hikvision fell from second place in Q1 2022 to fourth place in Q2 2022. It has launched the C1C-B indoor digital camera with good options like movement detection, user-friendly sound alerts and two-way speak.
- cubo by Hero Electronics within the second quarter of 2022 a . ranked fifth with 6% share, It’s specializing in native manufacturing. Its hottest gadgets are the House Cam 360 Indoor Digital camera and Good Outside Digital camera.
- my true type Registered A 74% year-on-year Your House Cam 360. Progress in Q2 of 2022 as a result of good efficiency byhey, The model is increasing its offline presence and is predicted to refresh its portfolio quickly amid sturdy demand.
Different Rising Manufacturers
- Zebronics maintained its place within the prime 10 however a . with decline of 3% 12 months over 12 months In Q2 2022. It’s providing a value-for-money system within the sub-INR 2,000 vary. Good Cam 100 is its hottest system.
- cPlus there was one 1.5% share In Q2 2022. Its E21A Ezykam, a Made-in-India product, did properly within the on-line market. Nevertheless, the model is increasing its presence within the offline market by leveraging its established surveillance enterprise.
- D-Hyperlink Enhanced 22% YoY Because of the good efficiency in Q2 2022 by its DCSP6000LH house digital camera, which affords portability, movement and sound detection.
Counterpoint Know-how Market Analysis is a worldwide analysis agency specializing in merchandise within the TMT (Know-how, Media & Telecommunications) trade. It providers main expertise and monetary companies with month-to-month studies, custom-made initiatives and detailed evaluation of the cell and expertise markets. Its lead analysts are seasoned consultants from the hi-tech trade.
press (at) counterpointresearch.com